Seca 657 Trolley Scale
Class III Approved EMR-validated platform scale with innovative memory function
- Especially spacious platform for all common wheeled systems
- Stable construction with very high capacity (300kg)
- Transportable due to wheels and integrated handles
- Two ramps included
- Innovative memory function for determining precise weight of patient
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
The Seca 657 large platform electronic trolley scale. Emergency admission to hospital – everything has to happen very quickly. Especially when an operation is necessary and the patient’s weight must be determined in order to ensure the correct dose of anaesthetic. The platform is large enough for all common trolleys or stretchers on undercarriages and patients can also be weighed comfortably on a chair or in a wheelchair. The seca 657 is thus suitable for use in the dialysis sector and in old people’s and nursing homes.
- Class III Approved
- Capacity: 300kg
- Graduations: 100g < 200kg > 200g
- Can be used for trolleys, chairs or wheelchairs.
- Functions: BMI, Hold, Tare
- Print via Seca 466 Wireless Printer (Optional Extra)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 893 x 87 x 1,655mm
- Platform Dimensions (WxHxD): 800 x 55 x 1,465mm
- Fitted with castors and handles to allow use in various departments.
- Net Weight: 46.2kg
- Power Supply: Mains Power Adaptor
- Seca 472 Indicator / Printer Stand
- Seca 466 Wireless Printer