Seca are the world leader in medical scales, they also offer first-class service. Seca has been perfecting the skill of developing innovative weighing technologies and combining them with practice-oriented functions since 1840 and has become the worldwide market leader in the field of medical measuring and weighing.
Items 1-15 of 59
- Seca 217 Stadiometer Height Measure£117.00
Seca 217 - Stable stadiometer for mobile height measurement
Ideal solidity and stability.
- Parts fit together perfectly for transport ease.
- Spacer for additional stability.
- Robust platform for secure stance.
- Adapter element seca 437 for connection to a flat scale.
- Seca 813 Personal Scale£95.00
Seca 813 Digital Personal Scale
Capacity 200kg x 100g. 4 x AAA Battery operation. This scale easily holds up to 200 kilograms on their extra-wide platform.
The tough rubber coating takes the heaviest challenges lightly and the flat construction makes stepping on very easy.
Bluetooth Option AvailableLearn More
- Seca 207 Measuring Rod£112.00
Seca 207 Baby Measuring Rod with Large Calipers
Reliable partner for healthy growing
- Measuring range: 0 - 99cm / 0 - 39"
- Fixed headpiece and smooth sliding foot positioner.
- Space saving and mobile
- Attachable to changing tables or for wall mounting.
- Foldable calipers for easy storage.
- Seca 403 Trolley for Baby Scales£510.00
The perfect supplement to Seca baby scales
- Custom-made indentations in the surface hold seca baby scales firmly in place.
- Ideal working height of 80cm / 31.5inches.
- Integrated drawer and shelf offer extra storage space so you always have everything within reach.
- Compatible with Seca 757, 717, 376, 336(i), 385, 384 & 834 baby scales
- Seca 700 Sliding Weights Scale£495.00
The Seca 700 High Capacity Column Scale with Sliding Weights Capacity: 220kg / 500lbs or 160kg / 400lbs. Simple to operate and easy to read due to eye-level display.
With a capacity of 220kg, this mechanical column scale is the ideal solution for weighing even overweight persons. This is due partly to the generously proportioned, low platform. The scale is printed on both sides to allow both the patient and the user behind the scale to read the weight. The high-quality base is made of cast iron and the column from steel, guaranteeing not only firm footing, but also a long service life.Learn More