Medical Scales - Class III
Our wide range of medical scales includes Class iii approved medical scales for patient care and diagnosis. Highly accurate and reliable baby scales, chair scales, platform scales and stand-on scales and wheelchair scales.
Our scales are deployed in hospitals, GP surgeries, care homes, and veterinary centers. All of our medical range is Weights and Measures Approved with the appropriate Government Stamp of accuracy.
Contact us today for more information and availability.
Items 1-15 of 36
- M-530 Portable Floor ScaleAs low as £525.00
The M-530 is a must for all GP surgeries due to its high 300kg x 100g or 500kg x 200g capacity and extra-large base.
This scale allows for discrete weighing of heavy patients that traditional scales found in GP surgeries cannot.
Class III ApprovedLearn More
- Seca 635 Large Platform Scale£829.00
EMR-validated flat scale with extra-large platform.
- Capacity 300kg x 200g.
- Class III Approved.
- Cable remote display for wall mounting or table installation
- Includes BMI calculator and three-stage damping
- Wide range of functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD and Auto-HOLD
- Seca 761 Mechanical Personal Scale£105.00
Seca 761 Mechanical Flat Personal Scale.
The precise design classic has a large clear and well-defined dial. With a large, low-level, non-slip platform and scratch resistant finish.
The rugged metal housing withstands years of use under the hardest conditions imaginable.Learn More
- Seca 657 Trolley Scale£2,385.00
Class III Approved EMR-validated platform scale with innovative memory function
- Especially spacious platform for all common wheeled systems
- Stable construction with very high capacity (300kg)
- Transportable due to wheels and integrated handles
- Two ramps included
- Innovative memory function for determining precise weight of patient
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
- Seca 799 Column Scale£325.00
Class III Approved 200kg Electronic column scale with BMI function.
- Particularly robust and compact column scale
- Includes BMI function, TARE and HOLD
- Robust weighing platform made of steel
- Easily movable with transport wheels
- Can be powered with batteries for mobile use or a power adapter for stationary use
- Expandable into a complete measuring station with an optional height measuring rod
- M-640 Bariatric & Wheelchair Scale£1,610.00
The Marsden M-640 bariatric scale is designed to weigh the largest of patients. It has alarge weighing platform with sturdy handrails to stabilise bariatric and geriatricpatients. The built-in ramps and weighing platform accommodate almost every wheelchair and a gentle incline on the ramps to enable ease of use. The scale has a hinged seat for those patients less steady on their feet.Learn More
- M-800 Professional High Capacity Bariatric and Geriatric Scale£895.00
Marsden M-800 Handrail Scale has a high capacity and is useful for weighing bariatric patients or those unable to stand unassisted.Learn More
- M-620 Professional Wheelchair Weighing Scale£1,450.00
The Marsden M-620 wheelchair scale has a large weighing platform to accommodate almost every wheelchair and a gentle incline on the ramps to enable ease of use. The ramp folds in and the platform folds up and onto a trolley so that the wheelchair scale can be easily and safely transported, as well as providing a compact unit for easy storage.Learn More