We have long supplied vital weighing equipment to healthcare providers such as the NHS; machinery that makes a real difference to patients’ lives.
Due to the sensitive nature of work conducted by medical organisations, including the NHS, achieving high levels of weighing accuracy is essential. Such readings can lead to successful operations, diagnosis and other critical services.
We stock a large amount of Class III medical and trade approved applications that require the use of high grade weighing equipment. If you require any help please contact us here.
Items 1-15 of 37
M-530 Portable Floor ScaleAs low as £490.00
The M-530 is a must for all GP surgeries due to its high 300kg x 100g or 500kg x 200g capacity and extra-large base.
This scale allows for discrete weighing of heavy patients that traditional scales found in GP surgeries cannot.
Class III ApprovedLearn More
Seca 635 Large Platform Scale£730.00
EMR-validated flat scale with extra-large platform.
- Capacity 300kg x 200g
- Class III Approved
- Cable remote display for wall mounting or table installation
- Includes BMI calculator and three-stage damping
- Wide range of functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD and Auto-HOLD
Seca 761 Mechanical Personal Scale£99.00
Seca 761 Mechanical Flat Personal Scale.
The precise design classic has a large clear and well-defined dial. With a large, low-level, non-slip platform and scratch resistant finish.
The rugged metal housing withstands years of use under the hardest conditions imaginable.Learn More
Seca 657 Trolley Scale£2,099.00
Class III Approved EMR-validated platform scale with innovative memory function
- Especially spacious platform for all common wheeled systems
- Stable construction with very high capacity (300kg)
- Transportable due to wheels and integrated handles
- Two ramps included
- Innovative memory function for determining precise weight of patient
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
Seca 799 Column Scale£299.00
Class III Approved 200kg Electronic column scale with BMI function.
- Particularly robust and compact column scale
- Includes BMI function, TARE and HOLD
- Robust weighing platform made of steel
- Easily movable with transport wheels
- Can be powered with batteries for mobile use or a power adapter for stationary use
- Expandable into a complete measuring station with an optional height measuring rod
M-640 Bariatric & Wheelchair Scale£1,610.00
The Marsden M-640 bariatric scale is designed to weigh the largest of patients. It has alarge weighing platform with sturdy handrails to stabilise bariatric and geriatricpatients. The built-in ramps and weighing platform accommodate almost every wheelchair and a gentle incline on the ramps to enable ease of use. The scale has a hinged seat for those patients less steady on their feet.Learn More
M-800 Professional High Capacity Bariatric and Geriatric Scale£820.00
Marsden M-800 Handrail Scale has a high capacity and is useful for weighing bariatric patients or those unable to stand unassisted.Learn More