Seca 677 Electronic Platform Scale
Capacity 300kg x 100g.
Class III Approved.
- Large wheelchair accessible platform
- Convenient and foldable to save space
- Mobile due to transport wheels
- Handrail as a standing aid
- Non-slip rubber mat
- Two ramps included
The Seca 677 Electronic Platform Class III Approved Scale is a stable, functional and mobile scale making it very versatile thanks to its large platform and robust handrail. Patients can be weighed sitting in a wheelchair or on a chair. The handrail provides valuable support for people who are fragile or can only walk with great difficulty. Its high capacity makes the Seca 677 ideal for weighing heavy persons. Concomitantly, the scales can be folded together after use in no time at all to save space. The sturdy locking device between rail and platform ensures that the Seca 677 stands safely even when folded together. The handrail also serves as a handle when the scale are folded together, allowing the scales to be moved around or stowed away effortlessly and quickly on its smooth running transport castors.
Weighing is simple and user-friendly with the clearly designed, intuitively operable display at hip level and, not least, due to the additional functions such as TARE, HOLD and BMI.
The Seca 677 is well suited for hospitals and clinics, particularly geriatrics, gynaecology, nephrology, orthopaedics, nursing homes, retirement homes and rehabilitation centres.
- Class III Approved
- Capacity: 300kg
- Graduation: 100g < 200kg > 200g
- BMI Function
- Hold Function
- Space saving with its Foldable and Mobile Design
- Printout with Optional Seca 466 Wireless Printer
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 920 x 1120 x 1150mm
- Platform: (WxHxD) 800 x 55 x 965mm
- Weight: 38kg
- Power Supply: Mains Adaptor
- Seca 466 Wireless Printer