TPWX3GDM APPROVED "Hazardous Zone (2, 22)" Pallet Truck Scale
Pallet truck scales, with built-in electronic weighing, suitable for harsh working conditions and dangerous areas classified as hazardous (ZONE 2, 22) in accordance with Ex II 3GD IIC T6 T130°C X protection. The Atex certified four load cell weight detection guarantees the best accuracy in all work conditions.
|Code||Capacity (kg)||Division (kg)|
|TPWEX3GDM||1000 / 2000||0,5 / 1
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000Kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the "M" approved versions.
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Weighs approximately 125 kg.
- Structure oven-fire painted structure in extra thick sheet steel.
- Standard fitted with +/-160° swivelling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- Atex certified, 4 stainless steel IP68 shear-beam load cells.
- Indicator with easy to clean satined stainless steel case with IP68 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments; large backlit LCD display 25-mm high contrast digits which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions; 17-key numerical/functional membrane waterproof keyboard.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard or PC.
- Power supply through extractable battery, rechargeable in safe zone.
- Over 100-hour operating time.
- Programmable automatic switch-off.
- Battery level indication.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger to be recharged in a safe area.
- Zeroing, Tare
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Formula weighing
- +/- Checkweighing
- Percentage weighing
- Counting (Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions)
- Hold and Peak
- Set Point Control (with optional interface)
OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR ESTIMATE (Please contact our sales team for further information)
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.